14 April 2020
Mental Health Awareness – Free 2-hour CPD Session
A free 2 hour CPD session to support your understanding of Mental health and guidance on how you can support others.
Covering areas including;
- What is Mental Health
- Early warning signs of mental health
- MHFA Action Plan
- Sources of stress in the work place and your stress container
- Risk Factors
- What is depression?
- Other mental health disorders
- Action plan for Suicide
- What does non-judgmental listening mean
- How to give support and information
- What professional help is available?
- Own action mental health plan
National Apprenticeship Week 2023 – James’ Story Revisited
This National Apprenticeship Week, we are giving you an insight into some…
Professional Care Pathway – 4 – 6 Month Course Pathways (fully funded...
In 2022, a Skills for Care report found that staff vacancies across…
Multiply – Developing Better Numeracy Skills
With a new year on the horizon, many of us will be…