Health and Social Care Tutor Coach
The Acacia Training family are actively looking for Health and Social Care Tutor Coach that shares our values and wishes to join us in the next chapter of our exciting journey. If you are passionate about supporting and inspiring others to reach their full potential and aspire to work for a multi-Award-winning national training provider, and are an experienced, Health and Social care Tutor coach, have knowledge and experience to train and develop others.
If this sound like YOU, please get in touch. We are growing significantly and have an opportunity in the Watford area.
Acacia Training Values
- Respect each other
- Safeguard and care for all
- Everyone has a voice
- Do the right thing
- To conduct regular Assessments of Learners
- Supporting a caseload of 40 Learners
- Plan for teaching and learning and Assessment
- Supporting learners to develop their skills including in Maths and English.
- Conducting regular reviews of the learner progress
- Providing information advice and guidance
- Manage the E-Portfolio’s for all learners
Qualifications and Awards (desirable)
- Cava, A1 or relevant occupational experience (NVQ level 2 or 3,4 and level 5)
- V1 or Equivalent
- A willingness to undertake any Relevant Training or Qualifications.
- 39 Days Annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Home working
- Access to state-of-the-art Head Office
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Staff recognition service awards
- LLP Partnership option (on completion of Probation)
- Private Health Care scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff benefits scheme (savings of c£500 per year)
- Structured Career Development Programme
- ‘Realistic and sustainable performance work expectations
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender, or age.
Acacia Training are Disability Confident Leaders and accredited members of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and as such welcome applications from all sections of the community.
At Acacia we are committed to safeguarding and employ safer recruitment strategies when appointing for all roles.
Our Awards and Accreditations
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 Winner (Sentinel Awards)
- Best UK Health & Social Care Training Provider 2020 winner (SME Awards)
- Creative Global Giving Award 2020 winner (B1G1)
- Mental Health Trainer of the Year 2019 winner (WMCA Thrive Awards)
- Disability Confident Category finalist 2019 (RIDI)
- Apprenticeship Provide of the year 2021 (ACC)
- Best Nationwide Health & Social Care Provider 2021 (MEA)
- Excellence Award for Nationwide Mental Health First Aid Courses (MEA)